Terms & Conditions
All products sold on the-waterfall-game.com are sold by the Jur Games UG.
The website www.the-waterfall-game.com (including its forums, wiki and other web resources, hereinafter referred to as, “Site”) is owned and operated by Jur Games UG. This website is for your personal, non-commercial use only.
Terms of Offer
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us, we will refund the purchase price or exchange those products (other than gift cards or seconds) in the country in which they were purchased, subject to the following conditions :
• Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase with the original receipt or other proof of purchase
• You must provide your name and address
• The returned items must be unused with original tags/labels attached.
• If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions 1-4 above. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion costs.
Shipping costs can only be refunded on faulty items that have been purchased separately. Shipping will not be refunded if there are other items listed on the invoice when a faulty item is returned.
Faulty Items Returns
If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from the sample shown then we will meet our legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Please note that any additional cost incurred due to currency conversion will not be refunded, and are considered the responsibility of the customer.
Return instructions for online purchases
If you wish to return or exchange an item purchased online via post, please contact us on email as below:
Please provide the following information so we can assist you as quickly as possible:
• Your name
• Date your order was placed, if applicable
• Your Sales Order Reference Number, if available
• Your tracking number, if available
• Brief description of the problem you are experiencing
• Alternatively, you can complete the Online Returns and Exchange Form on the back of your packing slip.
This contract is governed by the laws of Germany and such other laws which are applicable in the country where the consumer is resident.
The delivery charge does not include any applicable importation charges, taxes and duties by customs in the country where the order is to be delivered. You are responsible for such taxes and duties.
We may occasionally provide special offers and promotions waiving delivery charges in certain circumstances. We reserve the right to vary, cancel or extend special offers and promotions regarding delivery charges.
Prices online are exclusive of delivery charges. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Any personal information that you submit will be protected by our secure SSL payment gateway server, which uses 256-bit security technology to protect your online order. information. This technology encrypts all information including your credit card and all personal information passed from you through our website.
Your credit card purchase may take a few minutes to process to allow us time to confirm your billing information with your financial institution.
You will receive an email notification containing your invoice within 1 to 3 working days from the time you place your order.